Find what you are looking for

EU Settlement Support in Leeds

Added: 23/01/2020


• public services, such as healthcare and schools • public funds and pensions

If you are an EU citizen, or a non-EU family member of an EU citizen, you can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after Brexit.

The EU Settlement Scheme allows you and your family members to get the immigration status you will need to continue to live, work and study in the UK.
This status means you can continue to be eligible for:
• British citizenship, if you meet the requirements and want to apply.
You need to complete a short online application form using a computer, Android tablet or smartphone. Your application saves automatically so, if you want to, you can start and then complete it at another time. It is free to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Application guidance can be found on Applications have to be made on an individual basis. Once you have made an application for yourself, this can be linked to your family member’s application, using your unique applicant number.
You can also get face-to-face support through many of the Community Hubs in Leeds (details below)
For details of how to apply and the eligibility criteria please see the handy booklet below.


We’d love you to join our E-newsletter

Get news and opportunities straight to your inbox

"*" indicates required fields

You can follow us on social media too
Twitter Feed