Leeds Health and Wellbeing Training Programme 2023
Leeds Public Health Training
If you work with the community, or in a health and wellbeing role, the Leeds Health and Wellbeing Training Programme is perfect for you.
The course covers the elements and theory of public health, enabling you to understand and deliver the challenging public health agenda.
On this course, you will gain:
- an understanding of public health concepts and models
- increase awareness and understanding of health inequalities
- knowledge on the principles of partnership working
- the confidence and skills to search, understand and use data
- knowledge on health needs assessments and an understanding of the importance of working with communities
- knowledge on behaviour change principles
- knowledge and understanding of evaluation methods and know how to incorporate this into practice
- the opportunity to explore current issues and reflect on your personal practice by delving into the history of public health.
- knowledge on other public health training opportunities
The course runs over nine months, with a half-day session each month (excluding August).
For more info and how to apply please visit the Leeds Health and Wellbeing Training Programme page here