Why volunteer with us?
- Fun interactive role – You will be out with other Champions interacting directly with the locals.
- Flexible times – Join for an hour or two, or even the full day.
- Varied – Choose from different locations and venues.
- Free training – Receive free training and upskill your professional experience.
- Develop vital skills – Develop your confidence and interpersonal communication skills.
Join as a ➡️ Community Champion Organisation
Organisations that would like to share health information and updates with staff, service users, and community members should apply for this role.
Third-sector organisations, local businesses, educational establishments including grass root groups, constituted groups, and residents’ associations may suit this role.
If you would like to stay updated on the latest public health and well-being announcements and receive information that impacts your public health sign up for our newsletter.
All volunteers are encouraged to sign up so they are notified of upcoming volunteer events.
Following us on social media!
This project is delivered by Forum Central and Voluntary Action Leeds supported by LCC and NHS
If you have any queries you can email firstname.lastname@example.org